Friday, March 05, 2010

03.05.10
baseball ivy at school.

Today was a beautiful day. It started with being late to school yet again, normally I wouldn't mind walking in awkwardly and taking my seat, but this professor starts lecturing at 7:30am on the dot and I miss 5-7 minutes of lecture (which is kind of a big deal in this class). Oh well, try again another day. During my break between lecture and lab I grabbed coffee from the cafeteria (no one is there on Fridays!), sat by the window and read. I began to cry because Dostoevsy captures humanity in a such a beautifully terrifying way. I can't get enough, but I can't write about such things, my words don't do my thoughts justice. On to dissection, well, really just skinning. I skinned my first cat today, a lot better than I anticipated and managed to keep most of the fur off my clothes. RIP little cat, and I mean that in the most sincere way. I then went to work, nothing to report there. The day ended quite nicely, sitting with 300 other people including Chandra, Sean-Michael, Lou and Dani to see the new Alice in Wonderland. The costuming was fantastic, I wish the story would have been split into two parts but it was good none the less. Oh, and Helena Bonham Carter rocked my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment