Wednesday, March 11, 2009


"You can either but clothes or buy pictures," she said. "It's that simple. No one who is not very rich can do both. Pay no attention to your clothes and no attention at all to the mode, and buy your clothes for comfort and durability, and you will have the clothes money to buy pictures." -Miss Stein in A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway

This snipit was one of many that caught my eye today while waiting to get my blood drawn(which was awesome by the way). You can easily insert food for pictures in my case, I like art but I LOVE food. The way Hemingway describes oysters makes me want to slurp one down myself. Anyone who knows me knows that would make me puke.

1 comment:

  1. Dude you got your blood drawn?? and Oysters eww!! but i also love pics and food and clothes!!! eeek!

    ReplyDelete