Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Uniform



The thing about student nursing is that you need to have the appearance of knowing what you're doing. This uniform definitely gives me some points. Today, I learned how to scrub up for the OR, I can't wait for OR! Things are definitely shakey at this point, I feel like I know nothing and normally, in Micro or OChem, that equates to me sending mass texts to my friends asking for prayer for some giant exam... this time, my exam is a living being- I better not fail.

7 comments:

  1. You look the part for sure :) and dont worry the Lord has been preparing you for this you will not fail!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you were born to wear that uniform! Of course you will not fail, you are all studied up AND the Lord is your guide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, you're so supportive! Love you, legs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noelle Marie you are AMAZING..... you will not fail I trust in the Lord that he will guide you and support you even when you feel you can not.
    FAITH my dear girl I have it in the LORD and in YOU.
    Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! And you are lejit(sp) I had no doubt you could do the part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY noelle!!! You look flippin bomb in that outfit!! You are going to great with human beings! I would trust my life with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! NOELLE! I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete