Monday, April 20, 2009

béisbol


I absolutely love baseball, I have always loved it. My passion for the Red Sox started however, in 2004. Someone very dear introduced us and that year the Sox won their first World Series in 86 years and it's been true love ever since! So, for the past five years I have enjoyed learning the history, following them, and watching as many games as possible. I've even had the luck to see them play at home twice, once against the Yankees! However, this season is one of sadness for me. I have no one to yell at the television with or buy me nachos during the game because I refuse to get out of my seat lest I miss anything (I keep score you see, and there's no replay in real life). So this is a call for anyone who loves the game or better yet, the Sox to "take me out to the ball game!"

No comments:

Post a Comment